Meet Christine!

Welcome to my blog!
My name is Christine Richters.
Much of my childhood was spent in Dodge City, Kansas...
I was up-rooted as a teen and went off to California to begin a new life. A much different life.
In May of 1986 I was Playboy's centerfold.
Today, I hope that you will grab a cup of coffee or tea, sit and stay awhile, and enjoy a dose of my daily ramblings.

Friday, February 19, 2010

It is going to rain here any minute. Lewis and Focker (my cats) are all curled up watching the "Today" show. Another crazy day....
CR

4 comments:

  1. Focker? Is that from the Ben Stiller movies? ;o) It's 33 and clear skies in Michigan.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine , Can you tell us about your latest "day at the beach" ?

    Best,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine , Did the rain arrive ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning....
    The rain did arrive but it was not very much.It did most of the raining during the night while I was sleeping..Haven't been to the beach since the waether has gotten colder but can't wait to go walk around on the sand.
    Yes...Focker got his name from the Ben Stiller movies. Meet the parents..etc.. This cat acts like a little Focker sometimes too..
    LOL...

    ReplyDelete